Friday, September 5, 2014

Product Spotlight: Eagle 2000 1 HP Residential/Commercial Slide Gate Opener with fail secure

A sliding gate can offer security and functionality to a residential or commercial property, and the Eagle 2000 1 HP Residential/Commercial Slide Gate Opener with fail secure is the perfect operator for your sliding gate. The Eagle 2000 is a durable and convenient gate operator that fits most budgets.
Eagle 2000 1 HP Residential/Commercial Slide Gate Opener with fail secure

This efficient gate opener provides speedy and smooth operation for sliding gates. The one-horsepower motor offers a swift and consistent motion. Other convenient features include a delay and an auto-close timer.

Every aspect of this operator is built to last. The maximum gate length for this opener is 45 feet, and the maximum gate weight is 2,000 pounds. The internal features include a nickel-plated chain and a zinc-plated chassis. The cover is designed to withstand the elements, so the durable internal equipment is protected by a durable cover. The powerful operator is relatively compact, so the opener will be a discreet feature on your property.

With some gate operators, opening and closing the gate during a major power failure can be difficult or impossible. The Eagle 2000 1 HP Residential/Commercial Slide Gate Opener has a fail secure feature, which will allow you to open the gate during a loss of power. Though the gate will not open automatically, the system is equipped with a crank for a manual opening. Other operators in the Eagle 2000 series can also be opened manually during a power failure.

Securing your home or business is important, and the Eagle 2000 1 HP Residential/Commercial Slide Gate Opener with fail secure can add convenience and durability to your property's security features. Your gate will slide quickly, quietly, and consistently with this powerful operator for many years to come!

14 comments:

  1. Superb way of explaining, and great blog to get wonderful information. surveillance camera pole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice blog!! Man you have done the Amazing efforts to make this blog... I will surely bookmark your blog. best home security systems

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an informative Blog , Thanks. Hope you share new informative blogs.
    If anyone interested in door security CONTACT US NOW
    Best door security services for home and offices

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an informative Blog , Thanks. Hope you share new informative blogs.
    If anyone interested in door security CONTACT US NOW
    Best door security services for home and offices

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great information about door security. I hope you post the next blog about door security. I know one of the best website for door security to know more click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great information about door security . I hope you post the next blog about door security. I know one of the best website for key replacement & mobile automotive locksmith to know more click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Amazing and Informative Article!!!. We have been providing professional garage door repair services in Portland to our customers for more than 15 years. We give a locally operated facility and arrive quickly at your place. We are located in Portland GO Garage Door Repair LLC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The aftercare services provide you limitless support for any problem that you may come across. We will never abandon you after completion of the job. We stand firmly behind our work, whether it is a garage door repair or installation. No matter how big or small the problem is, we stay ready to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of our garage door and gate technicians are trained and certified. They always try their best to provide you with high-quality service. The main focus of our team is on quality service and on customer satisfaction. This is the reason that we have become one of the leading garage door companies in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our experience has allowed us to become capable of solving all types of Electric Gate Repair North Portland or other issues. We can identify problems quickly and can start repairs readily. Our all repairs are built to last, and their fast finish means you can continue on with your daily life with minimum interruption.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our technicians provide the best suggestions of Garage Door Repair Northwest Portland to all customers. They answer all queries and interrogations in a simple yet direct manner that gives a customer a full guarantee.

    ReplyDelete